Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Art - Cardmaking with OSW

One Sheet Wonder accent for this card!! I used flower, leaves and stipple stamps (SU) for my OSW. Layered the accent onto the front of the card, glued yellow cardstock to the bottom front of the card and added the stitches with a marker. Once it was trimmed even to the back I stamped my greeting (SU). This was a quick and easy card - another #8!

One Sheet Wonder indicates a sheet of decorative paper that you create to make coordinating cards. Great to make card sets for gifts - the cards coordinate but are not all the same.

Take a sheet of cardstock and stamp the flowers in red all over in a random pattern. I like to start with a diagonal line and then add to that. Not too close together. Make sure you have some falling off the edges as well. Then add your leaves in green in between. I added yellow to the flower centers using my finger as a stamp. The stipple stamping was done in brown and yellow in between the flowers. To create coordinating cards just mark off the back of your sheet and cut apart. Add coordinating cardstock - in this case ruby, avocado and yellow - and make up your cards. Lots of different cutting templates are available but you can easily make your own. If you would like a template just Google - One Sheet Wonder Template or head on over to Split Coast Stampers and search there!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments