Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Father's Day card

My Father's Day card for my DH. He loves music so I usually try to include that theme in his cards when I can!! I added a maroon watercolour wash to the music sheet which I clear embossed with a harlequin design. Did the embossing a while back and it was sitting on my craft desk waiting!! I stamped the words and composer images on white and then added watercolour to help them blend in. Also, added a wash to the colour printed greeting which was also sitting on my desk - left over from my last class!!
Layered some cool looking black handmade paper over my maroon card and added the altered music sheet trimmed to fit on the card front. Layered the pieces with black and arranged them neatly over it all!!
Very happy with how it all turned out!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments