Thursday, November 01, 2018

Birthday card features a farm scene, some ribbon and a bit of embossing

For this card I started with the image from my stash (CLKER) which I watercoloured.  I really like how it turned out!!  I layered it onto red cardstock, embossed the bottom edge with a distressed line embossing folder and added two short pieces of red gros grain ribbon which I adhered to the back using double sided tape.  Because this was a double sided ribbon and the other side was not complimentary I had to cut the piece in two so I could use both red sides.  I ripped a coordinating piece of colour printed decorative paper in two and mounted the pieces onto a brown card front  before adding my large focal element with 3D foam tape.  The laser printed font greeting I found in my stash and sponged its edges before mounting it to my card below my image using 3D foam tape.  Lots of fun texture on this one!!          Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments