Friday, June 12, 2020

Father's Day card featuring a fun digital greeting and some decorative paper


For this card I found the striped paper which I really like and then went looking in my yellow scraps and found this piece of yellow with stars that coordinated very nicely.  I then found the green cardstock which worked so I trimmed it to size.  I taped the two decorative papers to each other on the back and them trimmed them to create the background for my cad.  I added a length of coordinating seam binding securing the ends to the back of my background using double sided tape.  I tied on a short length with one knot to simulate a bow.  I adhered this large element to my green card front.  I layered the fun greeting (Melonheadz) which is a free digital and was laser printed on white cardstock.  I passed my tracing wheel on all four edges to add a bit of texture then layered it with a light green paper.  I mounted the greeting just below the tied ribbon and over the length using double sided tape.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments