Monday, July 06, 2020

Birthday card featuring one of my own floral digital images, an embossed strip and a small font greeting


For this card I started with the colour printed background paper.  I chose a large yellow envelope and created a very light green card to fit inside.  I added a strip of dark yellow to the front flap gluing the strip of yellow to the inside of the card front.  I trimmed the decorative paper to fit the front and adhered it to the card.  I embossed a coordinating strip of green cardstock and adhered it to my card a bit to the left of center.  I found the image in my stash - this is one of my doodled images which I laser printed.  I watercoloured the image and sponged the edges with blue and brown.  I adhered it to my card using 3D foam tape.  I found a small greeting in my stash that coordinated and to set it off I added a small strip of dark yellow cardstock behind it before adhering it to my card front below my image.      Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments