Tuesday, August 18, 2020

All occasion card featuring decorative paper, ribbon and die cut butterflies


 For this all occasion card I started with the floral image which was trimmed from a sheet of scrapbook paper.  I added a layer of the same paper below to get the height I needed and to cover where they join I added a strip of green cardstock which I had run my tracing wheel over several times and tied on a length of pink ribbon using one knot.  I adhered my large layer onto a dark green card front and added four little butterfly die cuts (SU) using white glue in a fine tip applicator placing a line down the middle on the back and simply placing them.  I let the glue dry before pressing my card.  This one will go into my stash and may get a greeting when I use it!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments