Monday, November 16, 2020

A birthday card featuring a cute digital greeting with a cupcake, an embossed strip and lots of little ribbon flags


 For this card I first chose the decorative paper and then found a coordinating green card to which I adhered it.  I watercoloured the little cupcake digital greeting (Melonheadz) and added clear glitter with a gel pen and the used a corner rounder on its edges.  I sponged its edges before I mounted it to a coordinating layer which had also been corner rounded.  Next, I embossed a pink strip and then flagged its end.  Then, I added a strip of double sided tape and adhered a whole lot of little ribbon flags to it.  Love little ribbon flags!!  I mounted the strip over my background and then mounted my focal element over the strip using 3D foam tape.            Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments