Friday, January 08, 2021

All occasion card featuring a bold background, a cute elephant digital and some rhinestones

Still making cards for my stash.  For this one I started with a black card front which I created to fit into an envelope from my stash.  I created my background using two scraps of the diamond paper and adding a strip of pink in between.  I like that all the angles are different.  I mounted my background to my card.  This cute little elephant image is a digital downloaded from Pixabay.  I colour printed it, trimmed it from the sheet and then used my distressing tool around the edges before mounting it to my card using 3D foam tape.  I added three pink rhinestones on the pink paper to finish off my card.  

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments