Thursday, January 14, 2021

All occasion card featuring a random collage background, a watercoloured floral image and some bling


 I am enjoying this process of creating background right on my card front!!  I used the same process for this one - edge to edge and butted tightly to each other.  To ensure they are well placed I positioned a piece of double sided tape across the middle of my card which kept the pieces in place while I applied glue behind the top and bottom portions.  I chose a landscape format for this card and again used a floral digital from Craftstarters.com.  I watercoloured it to coordinate, added a black border a bit heavier than last time still with good result.  I ran my tracing wheel on all four sides and mounted this image to my card front.  I added clear glitter to the flower's center petals and some blue rhinestones to the upper left corner.  I am making a dent in the little pile of triangles!!      Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments