Monday, January 18, 2021

Slow Stitching - large leaf hand stitching project is finished


 I have finally finished all the leaves on my large leaf border hand stitching project!!!!!  I have enjoyed this slow stitching project (44" x 9") but dealing with a large piece and defined directions of stitching has meant having to flip it back and forth as I went across each section of every leaf.  I will be working on a small project next though I have yet to invent it so it may take a bit of time to sort it out.  I have been pondering the concept of combining crumb squares with a central square.  In that regard it would be easy to incorporate hand stitching into the square.  I will work out something and let you know when I get started.  
Here are my leaves one at a time!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments