Monday, March 22, 2021

All occasion card featuring a stack of coffe cups with little ribbon flags on a wordy brown background

For this card I laser printed on white cardstock a digital from Beyond the Fringe Crafts - this beautiful stack of coffee cups!!  I used a tiny brush and watercolour to paint all the cups.  They all have such character that bright colours work really well with them.  For some continuity I painted all the handles brown along with the saucer at the bottom. I added a bit of a shadow as well.  I layered it onto a rectangle of red cardstock once it was dry and added some bright ribbon flags on the left hand side.  I created a dark brown card, added this fun wordy flash card background then adhered my focal element over it using 3D foam tape.  Love it!!        Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments