Sunday, March 14, 2021

SISTER STASH - Christmas card featuring glittery ornaments and an embellished font greeting

This card features the same paper as my last card - glittery ornaments with some coordinating wavy paper. 
I started with a large red card and then created a background for it.  I joined the papers in the middle and overlapped where they join with an embellished font greeting.  My greeting was colour printed on white cardstock, trimmed out then the top and bottom were trimmed with scallop decorative scissors.  Each scallop was pierced with a push pin and two embossed lines were added with a score tool.  I added two snowflake looking clear embellishments to finish off the greeting.  This large element was then adhered to my card front.  Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments