Saturday, March 20, 2021

SISTER STASH - Christmas card with glittery ornaments, fun stars and dots paper, a sanded and embossing strip and a Joy to the World greeting


I started this card with a large red card and then I added a layer of the star and polka dots paper leaving a small margin all the way around.  I added a strip of embossed and sanded light green white core cardstock to a scrap of the ornaments paper then layered this piece onto red cardstock.  Was nice that the two red dots remained visible.  I found another Joy to the World (Desert Diva) in my stash.  I coloured the ornament with coordinating gel pens, rounded the corners and layered it onto red before adding it to my card front using 3D foam tape.  It was fun to find this coordinating paper that coordinated with the ornament ones.  Can certainly appreciate coordinating paper packs more now than before.  Makes short work of finding the perfect paper to go with another one.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments