Thursday, April 01, 2021

Easter cross card featuring a blue cross over a blue metallic background and a silver gray ribbon


 This cards started with a gray card.  I cut a navy piece of cardstock, added a layer of blue metallic paper with a brocade pattern and added a length of silver gray ribbon to which I had already tied short length with a single knot which nicely simulates a bow.  I adhered this large layer to my card front.  I used my distress tool on the four edges of my image and mounted it to a silver metallic rectangle of cardstock.  I mounted this to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I embellished my cross image in several places with a clear glitter gel pen and then added a small clear rhinestone in the center.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments