Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Scrap and Bean - cards for seniors - textured foil and stamped flowers


 Another two cards to be donated to Scrap and Bean for their cards for seniors event in June.  
1.  A green card with a coordinating quilted background (colour printed digital).  The center panel was stamped a while back with the flowers (SU).  I added the little greeting SU), blue ribbon and the silk flowers and then coloured the flowers to coordinate.  It was a bit tricky getting around the silk flowers but that is the way it goes when you create backwards.  I mounted this piece to a pink layer before mounting it to my card front. 
2.  This is one of my ATCs which I undid and then added the butterfly (Appalachian Arts) on vellum which I had in my stash.  I added the little greeting and then replaced the silver brads to hold the vellum in place.  The blue is embossed metal foil tape embellished with transparent acrylic paint.  I found a striped background that coordinated and mounted to a coordinating card and mounted my focal element with 3D foam tape.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments