Saturday, June 05, 2021

Graduation card featuring an embossed layer die cut with stars which reveals the yellow and purple background paper

My next card features a white layer from which I cut four stars (SX) and then embossed it with a letter embossing folder(CB).  I mounted this piece to a yellow and purple decorative paper background which allows it to show through the openings.  I trimmed a piece of vellum, stamped my greeting with purple and clear embossed it.  I tore top and bottom edges, added several lines of paper piercing using my pattern tracing wheel and then positioned it over my layered element and folded the ends to the back securing them with double sided tape.  I added a purple ribbon to the bottom and then mounted this large element to a yellow card front.  A nice bright card!!

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments