Thursday, August 05, 2021

Thinking of you card featuring a large flower die cut, four squares and a layered center

I made this card a while back for a friend who has been healing and I am just getting to blogging it now.  I started with a white card base and added the four lilttle squares that had been trimmed off of a large sheet of decorative paper when I was making a large card.  I added a large orange flower die cut which I had stamped with a homemade stamp in orange and then added faux stitching to the edges using a green marker.  I layered a white five petal punchie (SU) with an aqua six petal one binding them with a silver brad.  I adhered this piece to the center of my flower with 3D foam tape.  I stamped the little greeting below using orange ink.  

I am sure she enjoyed the cute little card when it arrived in her mailbox!!

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments