Tuesday, September 28, 2021

All occasion card featuring a leather leaf, an orange paper pierced frame and some fun fabric paper

Another all occasion card for my nephew's birthday.  He has had a bit of a go with his health and I wanted him to know we have been thinking of him.  He is back to work feeling better now.  

I started with a beige card and added the very autumnal fabric paper to it using white glue in a fne tip applicator.  I trimmed out a frame (Nestibilities) and then used Deckle decorative scissors to give some detail to the outside edge.  Next, I added some paper piercing using my pattern tracing wheel.  I used my wood burning tool to add details to the leather leaf (TH), added a short piece of twine to the stem and then adhered it inside the frame using double sided tape.  

It is on its way tomorrow!!

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments