Friday, October 01, 2021

All occasion card with fun shoe paper, pink and aqua colour scheme and a fussy cut gift

This is my fourth card featuring this wonderful gift (Artful Stamper) which  stamped a while back when I was making this card.  I cut a large card and adhered this fun shoe paper to it.  Love those shoes!!  I created an embossed aqua strip of cardstock and a shimmery pink paper strip.  The pink strip was trimmed with scallop decorative scissors and paper pierced with a push pin in each scallop. I added a little length of pink ribbon to the aqua strip before adhering it to the pink one.  I tied another short length to it with a single knot to simulate a bow.  I adhered this embellishment to my card.  I watercoloured the fussy cut gift (Artful Stamper) to coordinate with my card.  

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments