Monday, October 11, 2021

Large Christmas cards with fun little buses


 I have made up a few more Christmas cards for my sister with school buses.  
The first one features a kraft coloured card and stitched background paper in red, green and yellow.  I found a greeting in my stash that worked well. I punched stars out of the top portion and then added them to several of the panels in the paper.  To add variety I punched a few smaller stars and added them to other panels.  I did punch a few more from a scrap of the same yellow cardstock as the greeting.  The little school bus (ClipartMax) was printed on white cardstock and fussy cut.  I adhered it to my card front using 3D foam tape in the largest panel along with a few small stars. 
For my second card, I trimmed this bright red and green paper and adhered it to a bright green card.  I embossed a red strip of cardstock and added the greeting with a green brad.  I mounted the strip to my card and then the little fussy cut bus over it using 3D foam tape.  
I will have to be sure to get these to her well before the start of the holiday season!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments