Sunday, June 12, 2022

Slow Stitching - Triangle trees

I have managed to work on my slow stitching while we travelled back home last week.  We went and visited Mom and my sisster.  Dad passed away in mid May (92 - quietly in his sleep) and Mom is doing well.  I brought plants for her raised bed at the lodge and she has had very good visits with several people recently.  I have had these cut and ready for quite a while and I have been taking them with me but sometimes not inclined to stitch in the car.  The weather has been beautiful and sometimes I really just enjoy the scenery with an occassional nod to the inside of my eyelids.  These are quick and easy and I have been just adding whatever sort of stitching feels right at the time.  Usually single stitches or blanket stitch to stabilize the edges and whatever works for the inside sometimes coordinating with the pattern of the fabric!!  

I am linking up to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.  There is always some beautiful projects and interesting stitching there so go and check it out!!

Therese




 

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are so fun! I love the embellishments you've added to the fabric. Fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand stitching is a lovely thing to do whilst driving in the car with the scenery rolling by. The blanket stitch around the trees is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments