Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Birthday card featuring a loon (digital) with a handpainted background


 I am making up a few cards for a friend who needs some for family birthdays!!  For this one, I trimmed the loon (CLKER) with a font greeting out of the sheet after it was laser printed.  I created the backgound using a piece I had prepared with Colourbox pigment inks a while back and added watercolour to it to create the landscape I wanted for my loon.  Next, I watercoloured my loon to reflect my background.  I added a black layer to my loon and adhered my background to a black card.  I added the loon to my card front using 3D foam tape and then added faux stitching to both of my elements with a fine tipped black Sharpie.  Really like how it worked out!!         Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments