Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November Card Club - woven paper trees with foil stars


 I created these woven paper trees last year and only made up two cards.  I found the little stash of them this year as I was going through my supplies looking for paper for my card kits.  I had set aside a few backgrounds with the trees and three different colour of stars - silver, gold and red.  I went looking for a few more backgrounds and eventually had what I needed to make kits with all the trees I had cut last year.  These two cards have embossed backgrounds using a snowy design (SU) which I embellished with a bit of white ink on the red one.  After mounting my backgrounds to my card fronts added  the little stems and then added the woven trees and finally added the foil stars using 3D foam tape.  I love the colours and the simplicity of the design!!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments