Monday, May 08, 2023

Birthday card featuring an origami dress, fun ribbon and background and an embellished greeting

I am really having fun with folding origami dresses!!!  I folded another one for this birthday card for one o of my grand daughters.   Check out Tuscon Happenings for instructions in PDF format.  I added battenburg lace at the waist and embellished it with a silver flower sequin which I adhered with a tiny silver brad.  I tore my fun background paper and backed the opening with ivory paper than added a bright pink ribbon which I secured inside the card with double sided tape.  I added the dress with 3D foam tape and then worked on my colour printed font greeting.  I trimmed and paper pierced the edges, added an embossed line which I created using my score tool.  I added two pink eyelets and then tied yellow cording to it.  I mounted it to my card using double sided tape.  I made the back of the dress neat so that she could remove it and use it as a book mark!!   Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments