Monday, July 03, 2023

Baby cards featuring a little blue zebra and a baby carriage with fun backgrounds

These are my last two cards in this session of making baby cards!!

The pink one has a collaged background using torn scraps of decorative paper and strips of the green and pink all adhered to a green layer.  I trimmed the end of the layer with a scallop border punch (SU) and added clear rhinestones.  I added this to a dark pink card base.  I watercoloured the baby carriage (Cre8tive Hands), added paper piercing for texture and then layered it to a green rectangle.  I added some little ribbon flag before adhering to my card front using 3D foam tape.  

The blue one started with a yellow green card base and I layered some striped paper below the diagonal cut I made in the blue layer.  I trimmed a piece of green cardstock, punched the left hand side (MS), embossed the remainder (CB), added some paper piercing for texture and then tied on some coordinating fiber.  I watercoloured the little zebra to coordinate, adhered him to the strip and then mounted this large element to my card using 3D foam tape.  So much fun!!

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments