Monday, August 21, 2023

Large birthday cards featuring a lamb with a heart on its rump and bird on its head

I had several of these lamb images (Beyond the Fringe Crafts) in my stash and decided to make up all three of them into cards.  For the top one I used a dark gray card, added a pieced background and then a scalloped strip with a black ribbon.  I tied on a short piece to simulate a bow.  I coloured the lamb image to coordinate, mounted it to green cardstock and added over the strip using 3D foam tape.  

For my second card I used a blue card, a bright polka dot background paper which I embellished with large stamped circles, 1" circles for the "strip" which I added faux stitching to, mounted my lamb to blue layer after watercolouring to coordinate.

For my third card I used a dark plum card, coordinating diamond background paper to which I added a yellow ribbon (tie a short piece for a bow), watercoloured the image and layered it onto dark plum cardstock before adhering to my card.  

Will be using two of these for my exchange cards this month.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments