Tuesday, January 30, 2024

January Card Club - Card #2 - a little arch filled with fun images


 For our second card we worked with a little framed opening in our top most layer.  These were created by cutting a tag out of a 3.5" x 4.24" layer.  I had to position carefully as there were two tags on the die (SX) and I only wanted to cut the one.  We embossed our layer and then tied on our fiber/ribbon.  We then adhered our backgrounds to the card fronts and then our embossed layer over that.  Next, I had prepared a variety of focal elements different for each card.  These ones have a glittered yellow balloon with a string and a serendipty dragonfly with a bit of embossing on it.  I could have reversed the frame layer on my second card but forgot.  Would have been just a bit of variation.  Therese

1 comment:

Please leave your comments