Saturday, February 10, 2024

All Occasion card featuring an owl sticker, embossed layers and background


For this card I started by adding this little owl sticker to a black hand decorated background.  It needed a bit of something so I added two tiny brads in the center of the eyes - that was much better.  I added paper piercing with my pattern tracing wheel to finish off this layer.  I created a large card using black cardstock.  It was a bit short so I added the embossed green piece on the right hand side of the front by simply overlapping it about a half inch under the black and securing with double sided tape.  I embossed a piece of light kraft cardstock and added to the black portion of my card.  I added a green flagged strip which I stippled with a black fine tip marker.  I added the owl piece over the strip using 3D foam tape.  Going to another family member this month.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments