Monday, June 03, 2024

Christmas cards featuring a tall tree, greeting and a gold star


 I made up a set of Christmas cards as a prize for a family event I will be attending in July. 

I found a set of envelopes in my stash that would work and then got started.  I chose to make them panel cards and used white glossy cardstock which I have LOTS of and don't use it often.  In this case the glossy is almost completely covered by the decorative paper on the front and the back is matt which worked well for adding the message paper.  The first one is the only one where I modified the glossy because there was not enough contrast between it and the background paper.  Just a bit of ink around the edges did the trick.  The trees were all cut from green decorative paper, embossed and highlighted with ink.  All have a little brown tree trunk and a gold die cut star (SX).  The greetings were all from my stash and coordinated very nicely. I included a paper clip for those who might want to add this card to their card string.   I am very happy with the result!! 
I will be scheduling the cards to show up one set a day for the next week so come back and see the rest of them!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments