Monday, June 08, 2020

Christmas Card Kits - Card #1 features Mary Engelbreit stickers, decorative paper and an embossed flagged strip

 

I have created a few Christmas card kits in response to a friend's request for kits to get started on her Christmas cards at a time when she has time on her hands.  I have created three different designs and made them so they can be simply assembled with glue.  
Card #1 feature Mary Engelbreit stickers from my stash.  I chose three different designs and layered them with red cardstock.  I made only one sample with the Happy Winter because I needed all the others in the kits.  In the end, I discovered that I had miscounted and had one left over to make up a second sample.  I always enjoy putting together card kits because I get to mix and match elements.  I choose a variety of decorative papers that coordinated with the stickers and then added a coordinated embossed and flagged strip and card bases.  I included single layer panel inserts because they are the easiest to glue to the inside of the cards.    Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments