Monday, June 08, 2020

Christmas Card Kits - Card #3 features a large snowflake, decorative paper and small snowflake punchies combined with a brad



For Card #3 I used both the diecut and the opening that it leaves for make the cards I needed.  
For the cards made with the snowflake die cut (SU) I added a few more to make it the focal element.  I added a large coloured snowflake, a smaller punched snowflake in white and then a tiny daisy snowflake which I bound together with a silver brad.  Assembly was easy - glue the paper to the card front and then add the snowflake using 3D foam tape secured around the center and hidden by the arms of the snowflakes.  
For the cards made with the opening, I trimmed the edges of the original quarter sheet a bit to leave a margin and then embossed them with a snowflake embossing folder (CB).  Next, I combined a coloured snowflake punchie with a small daisy one using a silver brad to bind them.  The decorative paper was glued to the back of the embossed layer then glue was applied to the card front and this large element was adhered to the card.  The little snowflake embellishment was added using a small glue dot into the center of the snowflake opening.  I really like how they both turned out.             Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments