Saturday, October 24, 2020

Baby card featuring a pink rattle, a paper pieced background, some ribbon and rhinestones

We have a new baby girl in our extended family.  All is well and they are now both home.  New babies are the best!!
I started with a large pink envelope and created a pink card to fit inside.  I paper pieced a pink background and then added pink ribbon over the joints before securing it to my pink card.  I trimmed the little rattle (laser printed digital image from Pixabay) to which I added a little font greeting, layered it with bright green to coordinate with the middle paper and then created a large backer for it.  The backer was embossed with lines around the image using my score tool, trimmed with scallop decorative scissor and all the scallops were pierced with a push pin to add texture.  The bottom border was embellished with some pink rhinetonres.  I mounted this large focal element to my card using 3D foam tape.  

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments