Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Small slim line card featuring a collaged triangle background, ribbon and an array of die cut stars


 My second card to send thanks to those who have blessed us this season!!!  I started with a green card that fit in a #6 envelope (advertised as no.8) and added paper triangles to the front until it was completely covered.  I cut these triangles while making these sunburst cards for my Card Exchange partners.  I trimmed the triangles to the edge of the card then added the yellow ribbon which came wrapped around the Christmas crackers my daughter included in our Christmas gift bag.  I wanted to feature stars and found this assortment in my stash.  I really like how the big open ones are behind the solid embossed ones. I used white glue to secure the large ones and 3D foam tape for the solid ones.  I added the faux stitching border with a black Sharpie to embellish the edge of my card and then thought a few black stars would enhance my design so I punched a few and added them with white glue.  They really add a bit of punch to this colour scheme!!    Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments