Monday, February 01, 2021

Large all occasion cards featuring decorative paper, sanded coral white core cardstock, foil punchies and butterflies

This is my next set of cards for donation.  They use the same papers as my last set and pretty much the same techniques and layout.  

For the top card, I used two strips of the green polka dot paper for the top and bottom of my large white card.  I added a 4" x 4" square of brown floral paper that coordinates with the green one and rounded the corners.   I corner rounded the rectangle of coral white core cardstock, embossed it with a floral embossing folder (CB), layered on a 1.75" foil circle punchie which I punched out when I made the last set and added a green stamped butterfly (SU) with tan thread tied on to create the body and antennae.  

For the bottom card I used similar techniques and supplies.  The white core cardstock was embossed with a letter embossing folder and I used a coordinating butterfly from my stash.  I changed the format from right to left.  

This process makes the cards all coordinating without any of them being identical.  They go together a little faster when you don't have to rethink your pieces or the layout.   Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments