Monday, March 08, 2021

SISTER STASH - All occasion card featuring coordinating decorative papers in brown & blue, a shimmery blue label, brown grosgrain and a coffee cup image

Still making cards for my sister from the stash of paper crafting supplies she left here a while back.  
I started with a large brown card and added three different pieces of coordinating papers to create my background.  I die cut a label (Tim Holtz - Sizzix) from shimmery blue paper and used my slot punch (Stampin UP) to create a long slot on both ends.  I ran a length of dark brown grosgrain ribbon through to the back on the top and back out on the bottom securing it with double sided tape on the back.  I die cut an oval ( Nestibilities) and stamped on a coffee cup (Pink Cat Studio Stamps) and embossed it in silver.  I watercoloured it to coordinate with my card and adhered it to the middle of my blue label.  I trimmed the ribbon to length leaving a fish tail on each end.  I mounted this large focal element to my card using 3D foam tape.  
Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments