Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Anniversary card featuring "Love is..." from TLC, some heart punchies and an embossed vellum greeting

My parents are celebrating their 67 years of marriage and I made this this card.  The Love is... image is from TLC.  I colour printed it and used it as my focal image.  I choose a large envelope from my stash and created a coordinating purple card to fit inside.  I went looking for paper that coordinated with my image and found this one.  I did not have too many to choose from and this one worked the best though I might have preferred one with a bit of a softer look.  I dug through my little heart collection and found these three that worked with my other elements.  I embossed the two pink hearts with my Scripty - 3D embossing folder (SU).  Love it!!!!!!!  I trimmed a strip of the same purple cardstock, added the embossed hearts and then my silver embossed vellum greeting (SU) with two silver brads.  I mounted my image to my card then mounted the strip below it.  Worked really well.  We continue to pray for good health for our parents during this challenging time.  

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments