Monday, May 10, 2021

Cards for Seniors - small photo cards


 I made up a few photo cards for the Cards for Seniors campaign that Scrap and Bean is running.  The photos are all trimmed off the calendars that my sister makes.  She is a photographer and has her camera handy most of the time.  She has been making these beautiful photo calendars for years and I usually get one for Christmas.  I just cannot throw them out!!!  So I have been collecting them and using them in my cardmaking but I have not been able to use them all so I decided I would take a few and make some small square cards for the Cards for Seniors that Scrap and Bean is sponsoring.  I trimmed the photos to 4" x 4" and then created 4.25" x 4.25" cards that coordinated with the images and simply adhered the photos to the front.  They make the best notecards and I am so happy to give them another chance to bless someone.  I will put them in with the other stash I made up a while back.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments