Saturday, May 08, 2021

Birthday cards featuring a cute little owl, lace and fun decorative paper

A birthday card for my second oldest grand daughter.  They are all growing so fast.  We have not seen them in quite a while because of restrictions.  I started with a large envelope from my stash and created a light pink card to fit inside.  I added the fun decorative paper and added the strip I cut off to the bottom edge.  I trimmed a strip of white cardstock and added the coordinating lace then mounted that piece over the gap.  I did run my tracign wheel on top and bottom edges before gluing it down.  I also ran it along the edges of my owl image (Cre8tive hands) and on both edges of the font greeting.  I added coordinating ribbon to the image and then watercoloured it to coordinate.  I love this cute little owl.  I trimmed the bottom edge with my eyelet border punch (SU).  It is headed her way this week along with an envelope of fun.  

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments