Sunday, May 09, 2021

Mother's Day card featuring wildflower silhouette with a purple background, ribbon and script background

This card is one for my daughter in law.  Her daughter is about four months old and cutie!!

I started with a pink card to fit in a large envelope and added dark purple rectangles embossed the the Scripty (SU) background.  I watercoloured the silhouette of wild flowers (Dover) with purples and pink to coordinate.  I punched a couple of slots (SU) and added two little pieces of ribbon and folded them to the back of my image.  I had already stamped the Mother's Day greeting (SU) in black Versafine when I printed the image.  I added the little heart which I watercoloured to coordianate as well just below the greeting.  I mounted this large element to my card front using 3D foam tape.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments