Monday, December 13, 2021

Christmas card featuring little chickadees, some string and a stamped greeting

I have been admiring these simple cards on line for quite a while and finally took the plunge to see if I could actually make one.  Generally, I like much more paper and embellishing on my cards.  I started with a kraft card and added the cording.  It is three pieces of thread - white, red and tan which I simply twisted together.  It worked well but the twisting made the bow really distorted so I let out the twisting which was much better.  I layered the little chickadee image (reused from another card) with red cardstock and adhered it with 3D foam tape.  I stamped the greeting (SU) in black ink.  Done!!!  What a quick and easy card!!!  Therese
 

1 comment:

Please leave your comments