Sunday, August 14, 2022

Large card with hand decorated background, colour printed floral element and vintage seam binding


 This large card also features some of the hand decorated paper I made a while back.  I trimmed out a piece from the 12 x 12 and added some stamped flowers in pink and leaves in green which worked really well.  It coordinated perfectly with a floral digital (clipartix.com) I printed out last week.  I added a slot (SU) on each side of the floral image and added green vintage seam binding on each side.  I trimmed a piece of yellow cardstock to fit in between folding down the ends into the slots.  I added some decorative cabachons in pink and 2 clear flowers embellishments with glue dots.  I mounted this element to my decorative paper with 3D foam and then mounted the ends to theh back using double sided tape.  To finish it off I added little black dots to the edge of the focal element with a fine tip black Sharpie.  
Theres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments