Thursday, September 29, 2022

All Occasion cards featuring a fun little mouse and some birds with decorative backgrounds, ribbon and embossing


For my first card, I started with a blue card and added an embossed (CB) hand decorated shimmery/glittery background to which I had added a dotted pink ribbon that coordinated with the boots worn by my little mouse.  The little mouse is a digital (Pixabay) and she is so cute with her long tail and lantern.  Obviously, on an adventure!!!  I trimmed the colour printed image, layered with green and then with embossed vellum before adhering it to my card front over the ribbon.  
For my second card, I layered my little birds (Pixabay) with a foiled gift wrap and then an apricot cardstock that coordinates with the little butterfly.  The background is made up of three layered piece adhered to my blue card - two of the decorative paper on the top and bottom and an embossed yellow piece in the middle with gaps that allow the card to show through.  I mounted the image to my card using 3D foam tape.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments