Thursday, September 29, 2022

September Card Club - quick & easy cards featuring colour printed digital images with ribbon flags, an embossed leaf layer and fun coordinating backgrounds.

For our third card I went for quick and easy!!  These featured colour printed digitals (bird - Melonheadz, tree - My Cute Graphics, birthday cake - Flyclipart)  and one reused card element of a beautiful floral bouquet.  I paper piereced all the edges of the digitals with my pattern tracing wheel and added lines of embossing and some paper pierced lines to my floral bouquet.   We added a piece of double sided tape to the back or our images and added the little ribbon flags then trimmed them.  We added our decorative paper backgrounds to our coordinating cards and then trimmed our embossed pieces and added them as well.  We mounted our focal elements with 3D foam tape to finish off our cards!!!!  
So great to see my friends again!! 
Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments