Friday, November 17, 2023

Christmas cards featuring snowflakes and brads

My sister was in need of a few Christmas cards for her staff as well so I made up a few of these fun snowflake cards.  I used the large snowflake die (SX) to cut them from a quarter sheet of cardstock.  I used the piece with the opening instead of the snowflake.  I chose some snowflake paper from her stash for the backgrounds - three different blue purple pink and one red and green.  I created cards to fit envelopes from her stash.  Trimmed backgrounds from the decorative papers  and then layered on the snowflake openings.  I ran the tracing wheel around their edges to create four paper pierced lines - one on each side.  I adhered the snowflake layer to the decorative paper and then added a snowflake embellishment which I created with a variety of snowflake die cuts from my stash.  I secured them with a large brad to the decorative paper and then added this large element to my coordinating card fronts.  Totally fun!!!  Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments