Friday, January 05, 2024

Sewing - cape to go with the crown



 I found this little crown this summer when we were touring town during Trash to Treasure.  It was perfect for my youngest grand daughter.  She and her brother have tigers made with exactly the same technique!!  I decided to make her a little cape to go with the crown for Christmas.  I used a light weight polyester fabric in orange and added some shimmery green fabric as the drawstring and added little handstitched stars on the end of the draw strings that coordinate with the crown.  She is just turning three and very much into capes!!  I see after taking the photo that I have stitched my snaps backwards to the cape so I will fix that up before packaging it up for her.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments