Tuesday, March 12, 2024

All occasion card featuring a spring bird mounted over a collage background of blues and greens


 Another family card!!  This one also features a collage background.  I used scraps of blue and green decorative paper to make a serendipity background.  Says spring to me!!  Once it was dry I trimmed it to fit on my large ivory card and adhered it in place.  I added a green strip of cardstock embossed with polka dots which has a flagged end.  The digital bird (Clipartix) was laser printed and watercoloured.  I added paper pierced lines on all four sides before mounting it to a green cardstock.  I used a border punch (SU) on the green piece and then embossed two lines using my score tool.  Mounted the image to my card using 3D foam tape.  It will be on its way shortly.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments