Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Art - May cardmaking - Flourishes

This card features stickers!! Always a quick way to get started on a card is to use a sticker and go with it!! These I have had around for quite a while and am not sure where I purchased them. I layered three of them onto 1 3/8" punchies then onto small scallops (scallop nestibility). I stamped the card edges with a new stamp from a set I purchased a few weeks ago. Made for a very old world looking card that will work for a lot of occasions - maybe even a male birthday with a different greeting. I distressed the edge of the brown rectangle to keep with the old world feeling!
You can check out my sister's blog for a different take on a card created around a sticker!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments