Wednesday, November 04, 2020

An all occasion card featuring a pink paper pieced background, a rose and ribbon

This is a very pink all occasion card.  The background is paper pieced using scraps of paper and regular tape.  I thought the triangle piece and the stripes gave interesting direction to the background.  I added a gray ribbon with another little piece tied on with a single knot to simulate a bow to my background before adhering it to my dark pink card front.  The little rose (CLKER) was colour printed, punched and then layered with a dark pink circle and then a green scalloped circle punchie (SU).  I added this layered element to my card using 3D foam tape and added some clear glitter dots in the scallops because it still needed a bit of "something".  That was better!!

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments