Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Christmas card featuring striped decorative paper, a die cut Christmas tree and a little font greeting

I made up this card from several items on my desk leftover from the development of my sample for this card for my Christmas Card Kits. 

It features a dark red card.  I tore a long strip of decorative paper on the top edge and the cut it in half to create two pieces that fit on my card front.  You can see that both edges are white from the tearing.  After mounting my two pieces leaving an even border. I mounted my little tree which was embossed and sanded which revealed its white core.  I used 3D foam tape to mount it.  The little punchie font greeting (SU - Word Window) was glued in place between the torn edges.   


Another for my stash and to fulfill my commitment to getting my cards ready for sending this year. 


Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments