Thursday, November 05, 2020

Christmas Card kits #2 - Card #2 - A gold embossed PEACE with a flagged strip and decorative paper

For my second card I used a little stamp (SU) with snowy sky and PEACE as the greeting.  I embossed them all in gold which really gives a good result.  I trimmed them all after stamping as I was not able to align them all perfectly when stamping.  I used a black card on for this one and added some beautiful bell decorative paper.  I added a coordinating embossed strip of green cardstock which I flagged on the end.  I tore the bottom edge off the image and then mounted it over the strip using 3D foam tape.   The kits have a variety of papers and colours which coordinate with the gold embossed images.  You can see below another version using gold foiled background paper and a very light sage green cardstock for the card and the embossed strip.  The image could also be placed on the right hand side and the strip flagged on the other end.    Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments